Favorite Green Beans
Green beans are low in calories and packed with vitamins and healthy fiber. This dish comes together quickly and the flavors are deliciously tangy.
Here’s what you need:
- 8oz fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons diced yellow onion
- dash of salt and pepper
- Steam the green beans until soft, yet still with a slight crunch.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients. Add the green beans and toss together.
- Transfer beans to serving dish and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 94 calories, 4g fat, 9.5g carbohydrate, 3.3g fiber, and 2g protein.